• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Las Vegas Mopar show 2024

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
I was told there was a 1968 HEMI Dodge Charger at the show. If the owner see's this post, I would like to talk to him thru this website about his car. I also own a 1968 Hemi Dodge Charger. Bob Horman

goldie.JPG

GOLDIE 2023.JPG

Hey Bob is your car a 4 speed or auto? Just curious.

Yes there was a light green 68 Hemi Charger that was originally sold here in Vegas and I believe the original owner still has it. I remember talking to him probably a year or two ago when he had it at MATS.

Yes there was a light green 68 Hemi Charger that was originally sold here in Vegas and I believe the original owner still has it. I remember talking to him probably a year or two ago when he had it at MATS.
My car is 68 Hemi Automatic console car with power steering, radio (AM) and 3 speed wipers Black interior black stripe and vinyl top. original, I converted the car from manual brakes to 1968 Bendix 4 piston Caliper power brake. Bob H

Auto Transport Service
Back