• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last hurrah!

bobtile

Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
I went out to Atco Dragway on Sunday to squeeze the last bit of E.T. out of the Cuda for the year.
Finally got some beautiful weather.
I knocked myself out of the quarter finals with a bit of an early start.
I'm really happy with the performance of the car.
New best e.t. and mph.
Shedding some weight over the winter, hoping for better in the spring.

20181104_173116.jpg

Last edited:
I saw you make one pass and I was very happy for you.It was the 9.7x pass and it looked GREAT!.Wish I could say I had a good day,,,,,,,but I didn't.Way off on the tune,now I think we are done,,,,,unless I take a trip south with a few guys that want to hit Rockingham and the outer banks.....

I saw you make one pass and I was very happy for you.It was the 9.7x pass and it looked GREAT!.Wish I could say I had a good day,,,,,,,but I didn't.Way off on the tune,now I think we are done,,,,,unless I take a trip south with a few guys that want to hit Rockingham and the outer banks.....
You only made the one pass?

Nice showing Bob

congrats on the new best ET

You only made the one pass?
Made 2 and was unsure what to do with the tune and did not want to make the wrong choice so I called it a day.I did help Rob out with his Challenger,he exploded the rear dif on his NEW CAR:eek:.
I also did not take a single picture:screwy::fool:

What did you do to go from 9.7x to 9.6??????????? Great job there Tile man:drinks:

Made 2 and was unsure what to do with the tune and did not want to make the wrong choice so I called it a day.I did help Rob out with his Challenger,he exploded the rear dif on his NEW CAR:eek:.
I also did not take a single picture:screwy::fool:

What did you do to go from 9.7x to 9.6??????????? Great job there Tile man:drinks:
I pushed the gas pedal a little more.

Ok, so maybe that was my second last hurrah!

Screenshot_20181107-160118_Instagram.jpg

SUPERCARS will be there next weekend,but it's gunna be in the 40's,I spun on both passes on sunday.............

Auto Transport Service
Back