• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEA -- SIGNED COPY OF HURST EQUIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Truesdell

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone. My name is Rich Truesdell and I was one contributor editors to Mopar Muscle which ceased publication just over a year ago. The last Mopar Muscle cover car was my story on the Campbell Auto Restorations pro-touring 1972 'Cuda (yes, it's an E-body, not a B-Body).

2.jpg

Right now I'm selling off my remaining author copies of my 2012 hardcover edition of Hurst Equipped, signed by me and co-author Mark Fletcher, for $50, including USPS Priority Mail. They make great gifts (or treat yourself).

00-hurst-equipped-cover-jpg-jpg.jpg

Chapter 4 is the Bob Riggle chapter which also covers other Hurst-backed competition cars.

04-chapter-page_00036-jpg-jpg.jpg

Did you know that Hurst backed an IndyCar entry for Panelli Jones for the 1965 Indy 500?

Page_00038.jpg

Each chapter features a two-page spread of a significant Hurst car. The Mopar chapter shows this, the 1967 version of the Hurst Hemi Under Glass driven by Bob Riggle.

04-plate-1967-plymouth-baracuda-hurst-hemi-under-glass-jpg-jpg.jpg

Chapter 7 is dedicated to the factory Hurst Mopar muscle cars.

07-chapter-jpg-jpg.jpg

07-plate-1968-dodge-dart-gss-grand-spaulding-special-jpg-jpg.jpg

If you would like to order a copy (I have one box left), send me a private message here so we can exchange email addresses, payment, and shipping info. I take PayPal (preferred) or all major credit cards through Square Payments. Orders in by December 17 will arrive on or before December 23.

Happy Holidays to everyone here.

Richard Truesdell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back