• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last One on trailer, First Win This Year

padam

Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Lotta of luck , but I’ll take it.

IMG_1932.jpeg

Very rewarding going rounds and winning. I haven't raced seriously for about 12 years but I'm slowly getting the car back on the track. I will make a few passes this weekend at Norwalk.
Congrats on the win as that makes for a sweet ride home.

Gus

Very rewarding going rounds and winning. I haven't raced seriously for about 12 years but I'm slowly getting the car back on the track. I will make a few passes this weekend at Norwalk.
Congrats on the win as that makes for a sweet ride home.

Gus
Good luck up there, it’s a fine place to race.
Are you going for the Mopar show? I’m still on the fence.

Good luck up there, it’s a fine place to race.
Are you going for the Mopar show? I’m still on the fence.
Yeah I'm heading up for the weekend just going to make a few passes and hang out with friends and camp for the weekend.
Gus

Congrats! The feeling is great, right?! I've had two winning cars and ironically both were 66 Belvederes.

Congratulations on the win. Your doing great.

Congratulations on your win! Some of the Ontario boys are heading to Norwalk this weekend.

Congrats, any win is a good win. It's not luck. You were better than everyone you beat.
Doug

Congrats, any win is a good win. It's not luck. You were better than everyone you beat.
Doug
A big congrats with three pedals under you and a rowing oar up top. Love a stick car in the lanes. With all due respect to most of us auto guys, myself included, you must admit that a stick car in the lanes may be there for a reason and for that, a reason not to relax and think you've got it in the bag. Don't sleep on a clutch because it just may clinch the big win.

Congratulations! Winning with a clutch is awesome.
I am still looking for a win. I have got runner-up and made it to the quarter finals. Both times it was traction that let me down. :cursin:

Congratulations! Winning with a clutch is awesome.
I am still looking for a win. I have got runner-up and made it to the quarter finals. Both times it was traction that let me down. :cursin:
If you keep doing that it’s just a matter of time.

I really appreciate all of your guys support. It’s one of the best things about FBBO.

Auto Transport Service
Back