• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Left Hand Studs and Lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VAGTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
In my carelessness with my GTX this morning, I managed to wring off one of the left hand thread lugs on the front wheel of my car. Anyone have one or two left hand lug studs they would part with for a 69 GTX? Also need one or two left hand lug nuts. I believe they are 1/2-20. Thanks.

Slow down, these parts will last a lifetime with proper use.

Do you have Disc or drum brakes, it makes a difference on the studs, and rears are different also.

Slow down, these parts will last a lifetime with proper use.

Do you have Disc or drum brakes, it makes a difference on the studs, and rears are different also.
Definitely right about the slow down part. Price I paid for my carelessness. Car has drum brakes. And this was just the front. Thanks.

As indicated above ^^^, I have been the only person / outfit that has had
LEFTY Wheel Studs and Lug Nuts for the last 20 years....

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested...... Craig.....

At some point just replace all the leftys with right hand thread

I have 5 LH studs (long), 7 LH studs (short) and 10 LH lugs total. All 1/2-20 with 3/4 hex. But Mr. mobileparts has the market cornered so I guess buy from him.

In my carelessness with my GTX this morning, I managed to wring off one of the left hand thread lugs on the front wheel of my car. Anyone have one or two left hand lug studs they would part with for a 69 GTX? Also need one or two left hand lug nuts. I believe they are 1/2-20. Thanks.
Just curious, air tool or hand wrench?

Just for grins, anyone got a paert number (Dorman?) for the RH studs to go RH for 70/71 Chargers with disc brake fronts,and 8 3/4 and Dana rear ends?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back