• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Left lane losers be gone!!

Yep. lot's of dirty air from those trailers. I don't suck up too tight behind them. They can't see you unless you are 30 feet behind them and that's way too close for me. The Following Distance Indicator in my wife's Envision would be screaming at me, the dash display would be flashing and the drivers seat vibrating off the floor.

Relying on driver courtesy usually doesn’t work. But the dips that will stay in the closed lane until the barrels are in the way get let in one way or the other. Seems once some get behind the wheel, their temper fuse gets real short, lol.
A zipper merge works quite well.

As to the lane closures. Sometimes I wonder if asking traffic to assemble in 1 lane to soon is more of a bottleneck than just letting them merge at the closed point? I do get peeved when every one is in single file and that guy does drive past 100 cars and cuts in. Nope not between me and the car infront of me!
I have never had a problem with people letting me in when I block the open lane with my truck. More people get it than don't. As soon as the line of run to the front dipshits goes away the traffic usually moves fine.

If everyone used common sense and courtesy we would all get there faster and safer

The problem is all the numbskull New York drivers that have relocated down there. I can tell you from YEARS of experience, NY drivers are morons. They'll enter the highway, move on over into the left lane, then camp down at 35-40 mph. Especially the grey-hairs. Happens ALL the time in NY, the far right lane is used as the passing lane.

The problem is all the numbskull New York drivers that have relocated down there. I can tell you from YEARS of experience, NY drivers are morons. They'll enter the highway, move on over into the left lane, then camp down at 35-40 mph. Especially the grey-hairs. Happens ALL the time in NY, the far right lane is used as the passing lane.
Same **** here in Chicago...wonder what the common thread is?

batman thinking.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back