• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary sale is on 2023

Hes on the other side of the country

So am i. I ordered 2 sets front & back and was only charged $103 for shipping. And i live in a rural area in Oregon. He's near a metro area and shipping hub. I would think it would be cheaper or at least the same price.

Maybe the extra $103 is some kind of WA State tax. :lol:

Last edited:
Holy crap. I would call them and make sure that's correct. Doesn't seem right.
Roger that. Sounds like you were charged $103 to ship one set to the west coast and my cart shows $206 for one set to the west coast. I'm in Canada right now and the site is asking if I want to shop in Canadian dollars. I'll try ordering from home Monday and see what I get, then call them if it's still that high. But if you got 2 full sets for $1570 maybe you ordered something different. My order is front bench and rear bench. $1502 pre-discount and $1203 after discount. Thanks for the info!

Maybe the extra $103 is some kind of WA State tax. :lol:
Oh, I get to pay that too. Separate charge. I'll probably ship them to a buddy in Oregon City to avoid that. Unless you work for WA Dept of Revenue in which case strike that last remark.

Roger that. Sounds like you were charged $103 to ship one set to the west coast and my cart shows $206 for one set to the west coast. I'm in Canada right now and the site is asking if I want to shop in Canadian dollars. I'll try ordering from home Monday and see what I get, then call them if it's still that high. But if you got 2 full sets for $1570 maybe you ordered something different. My order is front bench and rear bench. $1502 pre-discount and $1203 after discount. Thanks for the info!

I ordered 2 sets of front buckets and 2 back bench seats for my coronets. So two sets for $103. One set was still $103 though.

I think their shipping is a little wacky. After i ordered mine, i put another set (different color but same year) in the cart. Shipping for the buckets alone was $41. Shipping for the rear bench cover alone was $47. When i put them together the shipping cart together, shipping was $108.

Oh, I get to pay that too. Separate charge. I'll probably ship them to a buddy in Oregon City to avoid that. Unless you work for WA Dept of Revenue in which case strike that last remark.

Haha... definitely don't work there! Good idea shipping them to Oregon. No sales tax is about the only thing we have going for us.

I just called Legenday and they told me that their flat rate charge for $800 (I think) up to $1,250 is $157 which is what mine should be for my order of $1,203. The $206 they're adding in my cart is the rate for $1,500 up. The undiscounted total of my order is $1502 so that is what they are basing the shipping on. He couldn't explain why but told me that he could enter the order for me manually. @Sam69sat I'm guessing the total of your order was the next tier down at $103 flat rate.

Ok that makes sense if the shipping is based off the non discounted total. My non discounted total was $1834 so i received half off shipping. Discounted price was $1403 + $103 shipping. You might be better off ordering something you need?? to get the total above $1699 so you can get half off shipping. Spend an extra $200 to save $103. I know, woman's logic right?

I do notice shipping is cheaper if you put individual items in the cart and go to checkout. Here's an example of 3 sets of bucket seats compared to 1 set. See the shippping price. You would save $65 bucks ordering individually. But i'm not sure if they allow that discounts on multitple orders or if the orders would come in at different times, slight color difference in vinyl, etc. Seems like it should be cheaper or at least the same price for shipping multiple items. Guess that's why i'm not a businessman.

3 -67 VINYL BUCKETS - GOLD

20% OFF MANUFACTURED ITEMS (-$325.20)
x
$1,626.00
$1,300.80

Cost summary​

Subtotal
$1,300.80
Shipping
$206.00
Total
USD$1,506.80

1- 67 VINYL BUCKETS - GOLD

20% OFF MANUFACTURED ITEMS (-$108.40)
x
$542.00
$433.60

Cost summary​

Subtotal
$433.60
Shipping
$47.00
Total
USD$480.60

The shipping on the website was based on the non discounted price but should be based on the discounted price. When I placed only one item in the cart (803 regular price - 642 discounted price), the shipping came up at 108, again based on the non discount price. A 2nd phone call told me that should be 74. The other, lower price item came up at 74 shipping because the non discount and discount price are in the same tier. So my correct shipping according to them would be 157 for the whole order 154 split so there's not enough savings to justify splitting it. In any case, Ron told me to call him when I pull the trigger and he'll 'take care of me'. Wonky and confusing I know, but good customer service on the phone.

Now I have to see if I can make a deal on another 64 Polara I have in my sights, and if I do, I'll sell this one. I wouldn't place an order 10 months out if it goes down. Thanks for the feedback @Sam69sat and @davek !

Yep called today and she said flat rate. So I asked to have it sent to SC and it was $4 cheaper. She said it was the taxes in SC that drop it the $4. Crazy

So I ordered the complete interior less the bucket seat foam for my 71RR. Ordered it on Jan 8th. Added some of the door, hood and trunk seals. Since then things have been trickling in. Just got my bucket seats and rear seat covers yesterday (12/19) and down to just the upper doors and upper rear panels and it will be complete. It was just shy of $3,000 and the shipping was flat rate of $21.00. Got a $378.00 discount on my order. After pulling out the interior, I’m going to order the front kick panels and the bucket seat backs to finish the complete inside.

IMG_8774.jpeg

IMG_8775.jpeg

IMG_8776.jpeg

Last edited:
A quick reminder to anyone procrastinating on a Legendary order, today is the last day of the sale. I was pleased when they lowered the freight for me and got my order in over the phone. The wait begins!

@71 Runner - someone just posted brand new upper & lower front door panels & lower rear ones on Moparts.
Get em while you can from there as he's lowered his price.
71 up - B Body - Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter
Thanks for the heads up but I already have mine on order. They are just the remaining items Legendary has to send me from my order on Jan 8th of last year. Yes it has been 366 days now and counting! :/

Thanks for the heads up but I already have mine on order. They are just the remaining items Legendary has to send me from my order on Jan 8th of last year. Yes it has been 366 days now and counting! :/
:BangHead:

Trucking is expensive. A $119 oil change is now $289.

Michelin tires bought in 2021 for $400 are now $700+.

And the Teamsters just got a huge raise from UPS.

Boxes are expensive. Oversized Shipping is high.
Labor is up...new equipment is crazy high.

It cost me $55 to ship a one. piece fuel line from MI to WI.
9#'s of weight . Big box.

Just saying...

Trucking is expensive. A $119 oil change is now $289.

Michelin tires bought in 2021 for $400 are now $700+.

And the Teamsters just got a huge raise from UPS.

Boxes are expensive. Oversized Shipping is high.
Labor is up...new equipment is crazy high.

It cost me $55 to ship a one. piece fuel line from MI to WI.
9#'s of weight . Big box.

Just saying...
everything has gone up,glad our economy is booming :lol:

Ordered my stuff last week...9 months on the seat covers. Got the vinyl top and Headliner with in a few days of ordering. The discount saved me like $350

Well, I finally received the remaining upper panels (front and back) for my complete top to bottom interior order. It took 416 days for them to send everything. I am very pleased with the way everything looks. The delay really didn’t upset me too much since my car just went on the lift to start the full rotisserie restoration yesterday, 3/5/24. She was hiding in the back of the shop for a year waiting her turn!

IMG_8888.jpeg

IMG_8889.jpeg

IMG_8890.jpeg

IMG_8891.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back