• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary sale is on 2023

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and ordered my seat covers for the charger. 280 days and counting.:lol: Having them ship local 27 miles from them and they are trying to charge me $75 WT Freak. So I will be calling them to see whats up. Will ask if I can pick them up.

If I had those as logistics - Like hell if I’d pay $75 for shipping. W/a pu you’ll likely get them sooner too. Just tell them you’ll do so next week. Or were you saying you’ve already been waiting 280 days and are still w/o?

So I bit the bullet and ordered my seat covers for the charger. 280 days and counting.:lol: Having them ship local 27 miles from them and they are trying to charge me $75 WT Freak. So I will be calling them to see whats up. Will ask if I can pick them up.

What percent discount did you get? Their flyer says up to 25%. I put some seat covers in the cart and it said 20% off.

Thanks.. You just cost me $$$$$..... New covers and foam for the Green Challenger... I put new Legendary covers on it over twenty five years ago... Back then no foam was available so the old foam was "massaged".. Now after 100K miles the grain has pretty much worn off the drivers seat, the foam is crumbling & the frames need some love...

Last edited:
If I had those as logistics - Like hell if I’d pay $75 for shipping. W/a pu you’ll likely get them sooner too. Just tell them you’ll do so next week. Or were you saying you’ve already been waiting 280 days and are still w/o?
nope today is day 2

Good price. You should see them by next Thanksgiving lol.

They come in a large box...I believe that's why it's $75.

Shipping to California? Front Seat covers and foam... $133.00.... Complete BS... But what are ya gonna do?

Good to know
(If I needed some, fortunately, I don't right now, nice org back seat,
relatively new front ProCar Elite Bucket seats, I will spread the word thou
)

So at $1100 bucks not including shipping I wonder if I can have some made for less. Mine are blue leather and it's just the bottoms that are all cracked open.

So at $1100 bucks not including shipping I wonder if I can have some made for less. Mine are blue leather and it's just the bottoms that are all cracked open.
You probably can... In my experience most small upholstery shops are very capable but they have a limited choice in materials.. So you can get the pattern of your choice but the material texture will be a compromise...
Legendary has done their homework in having all the correct materials & patterns...

As the guys on here told me buy once and cry once. I was going to go the cheap route.

Auto Transport Service
Back