• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see all the cool 68-69 Coronet,Superbee,RT,500,440 rides

Lets see all the cool 68-69-70 Coronet,Superbee,RT,500,440 rides. Projects,drivers, showcars lets see them all.
Here is my 68 Coronet R/T Rag. And yes it's a number match yellow R/T convertible. Only one I have ever seen. I'll also send a pic of my 66 Belvedere II

68 coronet convert 013.jpg

Well there you go; Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

5.JPG

Nearly went the black on Sublime for mine, but I can't go past black... and sublime isn't a 68 colour.... looks good tho.

The $3710 Super Bee I've owned for 47 years & our R/T
one owner BEE.jpg

Well after 1 1/2 years of stripping, boxing and prepping my 69 Coronet, we finally got some color shot on her at Thanksgiving. I have boxed the frame and made a new tunnel to fit over the 4L80 6 speed auto, then laid POR 15 on total underside and interior floor. Just got a peak at her and still don't have her home to share my excitement. The painter is going to shoot the hoods (1 power bulge and I twin scoops), and fit the twin scoop back on for a final clear coat, cut and buff. The shots of the heads are some of Bruce Toth's new aluminum offerings with a stage 2 port job flowing 281 CFM @ .500 lift to stick on the 383 being bored and stroked to a 485 CI. I have a LONG way to go but encouraged with the progress being made and can't wait to get her back in my garage. I am envious of all the other beautiful cars I see posted in the prior pictures from members and hope to have a driver one day. Mocajava / Alaska

IMG_1117.JPG IMG_1125.JPG IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1138.JPG IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1139.JPG IMG_1105.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back