• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your stance/tire combo

982F6833-D95E-4AD5-9192-B370A96A4F4C.jpeg
Tad high in the front but I’ll live with it. Cragar Supertricks

Took her out Yesterday, only in Hawaii ! Near 365 days a year can we take our Mopars out !

20191109_074322.jpg

Here's a pic of my Plymouth at the world of wheels car show last year. Slight 'rake' 15" x 7" Magnums on P235/R60 tires. I replaced the 14" Magnums I had on it for years during the resto. If I had to do over think I would have put on 16" rims. I posted an earlier photo but it was during the final stages of resto so this is a better look.

Ply at WOW Rear.jpg

I have my new rims and tires for the 65 but cant go home for dasys off because of virus..Uhhgggg

Here's a pic of my Plymouth at the world of wheels car show last year. Slight 'rake' 15" x 7" Magnums on P235/R60 tires. I replaced the 14" Magnums I had on it for years during the resto. If I had to do over think I would have put on 16" rims. I posted an earlier photo but it was during the final stages of resto so this is a better look.

View attachment 942583
Your Fury is SWEET! Really nice car.

Auto Transport Service
Back