• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's Talk Tires

nuteguy

Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
BF Goodrich Radial T/As vs Goodyear Eagle GT IIs vs Cooper Cobras vs Firehawk Indy 500s

I have 275 60 r15 Goodyear Eagle GT IIs on the back of my 72 Satellite and 275 60 r15 Cooper Cobras on the front. I will be getting 235s up front but right now other parts take priority. The car came with the oversized Cobras so I am putting up with the occasional scrape for now.

Edit: While we're at it, what size spare tire do you have? What would be the best when running different sized tires front and rear?

I've had both R3adial T/As and Cooper Cobras. I like the Radial T/A's much better. Seem to last longer and I like the look of the tread pattern a lot better than the Cobras.

To me, definitely worth the extra $20 bucks or so.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 220
I have the Coopers.Can't beat the price.

Attachments

• IMG_2153.jpg
    IMG_2153.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 190
Coopers are the only shoes my car will ever get. Burnout quality is on point, I've had sets last over 3 years on a daily driver. Can't beat the price.

I don't know what jenkins was smoking, but last I checked BFGs were $150+ where as coopers are under $100 for their widest tire. Look around and you find good prices with free shipping. Use coopers and you'll never look back.

Auto Transport Service
Back