• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Linkage clips for throttle pressure/Kickdown? Where to buy?

Suregrip391

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website I can go to and try to find these clips? New or used is fine....

three piece kickdown set. I REALLY only need the one clip in the first picture, on the left... but would like to replace the others circled in red also.

before someone on here says NAPA has them.... been there, problem is the counter guys are not interested in searching for them. I’m hoping to get some soon, I did not try RT specialties because I always hear he never answers the phone and takes forever to ship. I don’t want to wait around for weeks. Thanks.

165BC36E-FE7F-4EA6-94E1-C80DAF00B400.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks but I just looked at the six pages of “throttle linkage” , I did not see the factory style clips I’m wanting.

A wanted thread is the place to start.

That’s the next step, was hoping someone knew of a source/vendor that’s why I started here. Not everyone reads the want ads.....

I think the one in the second link, top of page is the one , still need the female push on for the ball style. Thanks for that link!

Call Mega Parts , they probably have what you need

There great people

Auto Transport Service
Back