• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lisa Marie Presley won’t be down for breakfast

The jab has been ruled out even before the autopsy that's what amazes me
Ruled out by who? Health experts on a car forum?
Nobody on here (or around the world) knows what killed her. Maybe the doctors treating her, but maybe not yet. We just speculate.
Based on her history it could be drug related. Maybe she was vaccinated and that  was the cause? The autopsy will never say that anyway. High cholesterol, high blood pressure? Who knows (or cares)?
I found a colleague dead at his desk. He was 56 and seemingly healthy. Was that caused by the jab? Not sure as I never saw the autopsy. Also it happened in 2004...
We should just stick to the cars I reckon.

It would not surprise me one bit if it was the jab,seemingly healthy people are dropping dead all over the world with heart related issues ever since the mass vaccinations started! But as stated above, I'm not a doctor, but I got a mean set of tools and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once!

RIP. The Presley family has had its share of untimely deaths. Maybe fame and fortune is not good for your health?

R I P Lisa Marie, I always had a soft spot for her. we are the same age, I remember being a child and seeing a picture of her, she always looks so sad and lonely, broke my heart then , as this does now.
if you have never listened to her sing, its worth the time, she was pretty good

Last edited:
You have to remember, all deaths were covid and now they're all from the jab. Please, I have no idea why she died, could be she lead a pretty fast paced life. Looks like a burn out to me.......... R.I.P
63ab24d0-92c0-11ed-b7f7-f4544249cae1

Wow that was fast. I just heard on the 6:00 news that she was admitted to the hospital. Damn.
Yeah, I heard the same about 4 p.m. on Sirius Radio. R.I.P. Lisa Marie. Poor girl suffered from demons ( not the Dodge kind ) for years.

You have to remember, all deaths were covid and now they're all from the jab. Please, I have no idea why she died, could be she lead a pretty fast paced life. Looks like a burn out to me.......... R.I.P

She looks like death warmed over.

Prayers go out to the family and friends for peace and comfort......

Ruled out by who? Health experts on a car forum?
Nobody on here (or around the world) knows what killed her. Maybe the doctors treating her, but maybe not yet. We just speculate.
Based on her history it could be drug related. Maybe she was vaccinated and that  was the cause? The autopsy will never say that anyway. High cholesterol, high blood pressure? Who knows (or cares)?
I found a colleague dead at his desk. He was 56 and seemingly healthy. Was that caused by the jab? Not sure as I never saw the autopsy. Also it happened in 2004...
We should just stick to the cars I reckon.
Well, we are in the General forum......

Maybe she died from wearing too much makeup? Didn't keep up with Elvis and his family all that much. I liked some of his stuff but again, wasn't into it and don't recall much from his daughter either.

Might be.....maybe the snake took a bite.....

My point, I have no idea how she died. Before the jab, they would have suspected drugs. Her dad didn't die from the jab, birds of a feather flock together. He died from an overdose of bananas and peanut butter sandwiches.

My point, I have no idea how she died. Before the jab, they would have suspected drugs. Her dad didn't die from the jab, birds of a feather flock together. He died from an overdose of bananas and peanut butter sandwiches.
Plenty of protein....and potassium

I remember being a child and seeing a picture of her, she always looks so sad and lonely,
I always thought the exact same thing. She did not look like she was a happy person.

I always thought the exact same thing. She did not look like she was a happy person.
she always had that same look that Elvis would get..., alone in a room full of people

Tragedy follows another famous family. I loved Elvis - like so many others - and for so many reasons. The recent movie about his life was one of the best movies I’ve seen in decades. While I’ve eschewed the sewer called Hollywood and have refused to go back to the theaters - I made two exceptions. One for Top Gun - can’t stand Cruise but a really good flick. The other was to see ‘Elvis’ - The actor that played him was the best cast of a real live person that I’ve ever seen - and a seemingly impossible ask - but this guy was incredible in bringing the King back to us for one more curtain call.

For the news about Lisa Marie - RIP - May God rest your soul.

Sadly it’s a another died suddenly victim..No parent should ever have to bury their children.
Agreed

I cant imagine the pain a parent feels in times like this

My wifes aunt lost a daughter to a car accident and she shut down from the world for quite a while. The family was a little worried about her for a while. Depression is real

You had to go and bring that up now didn't you! Now I got a real hankering for a peanut butter and nanna sandwich!

20201128_105408.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back