• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local show, won a trophy

Raptor

Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
Took my roadrunner to a local car show. Won a trophy!

20220522_114102.jpg 20220523_140046.jpg

Congratulations on your trophy win. I think those unique trophies that car clubs make up are great. Way better than the ones that look like they came from Walmart.

Cool looking trophy. I agree with Dave6T4, the handmade trophies look better than the store-bought stuff. Good looking car and it looks like a nice day to be outside.

Congratulations on your trophy win. I think those unique trophies that car clubs make up are great. Way better than the ones that look like they came from Walmart.

You mean the bowling-trophies, with cars or little flags on top? I donated all the old ones to the BSA. I've kept the unique ones, and even made a couple......

In memory of my friend, Dick Oldfield...

Dick Oldfield trophy.jpg

All machined/billet aluminum.

Last edited:
You mean the bowling-trophies, with cars or little flags on top? I donated all the old ones to the BSA. I've kept the unique ones, and even made a couple......

In memory of my friend, Dick Oldfield...

View attachment 1288749
I’ve been told you can donate old trophies to the special Olympics too. Unfortunately I was told after I threw them in the garbage

They say your first is always your best….. I don’t believe that but that’s what they say….

Always like the shows that give out unique custom trophies, and not just the same old trophy shop trophies.

Auto Transport Service
Back