• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Locks and keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigs

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
WTB. Ignition , door lock and trunk lock set with keys for a 1964 Dodge Polara 2dr ht.

They’re available from places like Summit Racing, etc.

I went through this about a year ago for my 64 S.F. and have a post on here somewhere. I'm pretty sure 64 door locks have not been reproduced. I was able to buy a NOS set of door locks and an ignition lock on eBay, but they cost more than $200. Classic Industries does show that 64 glove box and trunk lock sets are available. If you find a good deal on NOS door locks, get those and then buy the ignition lock and get it rekeyed.

I have them from 64 polara tomorrow ill send you pics

I went through this about a year ago for my 64 S.F. and have a post on here somewhere. I'm pretty sure 64 door locks have not been reproduced. I was able to buy a NOS set of door locks and an ignition lock on eBay, but they cost more than $200. Classic Industries does show that 64 glove box and trunk lock sets are available. If you find a good deal on NOS door locks, get those and then buy the ignition lock and get it rekeyed.
I've seen the repops. Most that I have seen aren't as OEM. The polara lock ring were raised and beveled. I've seen sets on the internet for $250. to $300. way more then I want to spend.

I've seen them for $250 to $300 other net
Way more then I want to spend

WTB. Ignition , door lock and trunk lock set with keys for a 1964 Dodge Polara 2dr ht.
I have a set. Do you just need the ignition lock cylinder, or, the whole switch? The ignition and doors will have the same key. The trunk is a separate key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back