• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time FABO first timer FBBO

pioneerp

Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
DSC00694.JPGDSC00695.JPGDSC00696.JPGDSC00701.JPGDSC00702.JPGDSC00703.JPGDSC00295 - Copy.jpgI have been been on a hunt for a mystery hemi Car in Western WA for many yrs. All I knew was it was involved in a divorce and it was a hemi car. Every now and then I'd check in with a friend that knew where it was and what was going on. A few months ago I checked in and got a heads up. It was going up for sale, 27K miles, one owner. Street raced back in the late 60's and early 70's. At some point hemi was taken out and a 426 Wedge was put in. The wedge motor is gone. Rearend was narrowed, subframed springs moved in. At the point of the divorce there was an extra set of doors and 4 extra hoods. The original rear tires still have the tire stickers on them!

I could put the hemi back in and put the car on the street right now! Or put it back to stock.

The last pic is my 8sec Demon. I have several Mopars and several projects. To many actually.
Im retired now but still get in the shop every day.

Last edited:
Thanks,
My Demon is way over the top for a drag car. The Roadrunner was just pulled out of a heated warehouse after sitting 44yrs. The Original Hemi was still in it!

Welcome aboard. Very nice stuff. How about some pictures of your other Mopars ? Naturally, don't drive on the "stickered " tires. Too old to be safe. Open the hood on that 68 RR you've got there.

The Bullet was pulled out before I put it into storage. I own the Storage biz. I"ll get pics. I'm on the road for 3 days. Anyway It's going to be gone thru after sitting 42 yrs.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks,
Ive always loved Road Runners. Waited a long time to pull the trigger on one and now i got one. I still like my nimble 500" B1 Demon thou!

Welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Good luck with the 68 RR, I'd do a Hemi & keep it a racecar/street beast
I'd get a different hood too...LOL

I love that 8 second Demon too

make sure to visit the Racers Hangout &/or the Resto-Mod/Pro-Touring forums too

Auto Transport Service
Back