• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Looking for 1 quart of all-metal body filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
it appears that most if not all paint suppliers now are out of stock on the all-metal body filler that i use "exclusively".

maby someone here has a extra quart on the there shelves that would be willing to sell.

I would pay a fair price of $70 + shipment.... to 48446 Michigan.
all metal.jpg

Thank you all for your reading my post & considerations!...:thumbsup:

Mike:praying:

Last edited:
it appears that most if not all paint suppliers now are out of stock on the all-metal body filler that i use "exclusively".

maby someone here has a extra quart on the there shelves that would be willing to sell.

I would pay a fair price of $70 + shipment.... to 48446 Michigan.
View attachment 1313923

Thank you all for your reading my post & considerations!...:thumbsup:

Mike:praying:
I have never used that stuff is it any good for a rookie.

It has its place but rage lightweight filler as an example is more widely used. All metal is good for smaller repairs and also to replace lead in the lead seams. The best advice I could give a rookie is put light coats of filler between sanding.

Last edited:
I have unused all metal on my shelf; probably a full gallon....I have to see if it's still good......I highly doubt I have hardner...... I can send it to you if it checks out.......someone gave it to me; I have used it in the past but I prefer marine-tex, just personal preference

I have unused all metal on my shelf; probably a full gallon....I have to see if it's still good......I highly doubt I have hardner...... I can send it to you if it checks out.......someone gave it to me; I have used it in the past but I prefer marine-tex, just personal preference

I have used all-metal for going on 3 decades now

because I was out of the all-metal I tried JB Weld for a filler and it works very well.

Thank you....

I have used all-metal for going on 3 decades now

because I was out of the all-metal I tried JB Weld for a filler and it works very well.

Thank you....
Evercoat makes it labeled Metal 2 Metal

I appreciate the offer but I do not use that much.

I would say if it is still pliable enough it may be still good.... buy some new hardener and try it out.

as long its been sealed.

Thank you for your considerations sir:thumbsup:

Evercoat makes it labeled Metal 2 Metal
I ended up buying the Evercoat after reading up on the dos and donts........ with no hazmat charges.

The all-metal was $45 + hazmat charge of $27 + $14 shipment cost.

Dont know why the Hazmat charge on one and not the other.

Thanks again for the good advice..

Mike:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back