• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1973/74 B-Body Door and Quarter Window Hardware set

Stagepirat

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Hello.
I´m desperate looking for a FRONT DOOR GLASS/WINDOW TRACK HARDWARE/ROLLER KITS and
REAR QUARTER WINDOW ROLLER KITS.
I searched on the Internet, and the only company I found selling these is: jimsautoparts.com
I tried
several times to order through their web shop, also sent them several mails but never got any answer or reaction... Does the shop may not exist anymore?
Maybe someone here knows a better or other address where I could order these. The only complete kits I can find are for E-Bodys, and I'm not sure, if they will fit in my car. I Have 73/74 Dodge Charger with rear quarter windows.

Thank you all and stay healthy...
Axel

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 09.17.47.png Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 09.17.56.png Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 09.18.10.png Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-06 um 09.18.17.png

Mr Moparts has them. I just rebuilt mine. They have kits for both front and back windows. You may have to call them for the front window kits, not listed on the website.
http://www.mrmoparts.net/

Auto Transport Service
Back