• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 383 engine VIN # BH29H9B268189

cbodybob

Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 1969 383 engine from a 69 Plymouth Barracuda. A friend of mine purchased this car a few months ago. The car is a rare big block car & he paid top dollar for the car. The engine & 4 speed trans were removed from the car at some point & the seller couldn’t find the engine when we went back for it. The VIN # will be stamped on the block just above the oil pan rail. That # is
BH29H9B268189
It was last known to be in the Franklinton/Youngsville area of NC
If you have this engine we will buy it from you or trade you out for another 69 383 we have. No questions asked. We just simply want to reunite the engine with the car. Please don’t reply or PM me unless you have this engine or know where it’s at. I WILL NOT RESPOND. We have no interest in stirring the pot. We just want our engine & we will pay you for it even if it’s broke. Yes even if it’s broke or busted. Now with Carlisle this weekend it’s possible the engine has made it up there & may be sold. Regardless let me know if you have this engine please & what we need to do to buy it from you.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back