• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For 66-67 Instrument Cluster

twodxtream

Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
Looking for an instrument cluster for 66-67 charger. Working or non working. Just want to replace the mess that i have. Complete cluster with bezels. Can run remote guages for the important stuff. Would like one in decent shape for now just to fill the void.
This is what i have
View attachment 170103

011.jpg012.jpg014.jpgTTACH]Here are the pics you requested

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 499
A/C and non A/C require a different bezel, just in case you were wondering.

If I'm following this correctly, you need at a minimum:
1) the black/chrome plastic bezel the gauge cluster fastens to A/C or non-A/C?.
2) an odom and temp gauge where the EL works.

working gauges work is a bonus.
want to R&R the whole enchilada vs just replacing the 2 gauges and adding a bezel?

I have the 2 gauges, and maybe a bezel but unsure if A/C or non-A/C until I check.

Will send a PM for further discussion.

66 & 67 tachs are different also

I have bezels here if needed

I am having my 67' GTX and 68 charger tach repaired by the gauge doc in Litchfield. near Phoenix. He does a great job, and really likes to work on the 66-67 charger gauges. I just thought this may be of Interest. Google gaugedoc.com Quite a few guys there drive the older chargers.

A very good friend has a 1966 with an original 440 Magnum in it. The original 383 failed, and it was late enough in the year, that no replacement was available. But they had a 440 HP for a 67' on the shelf, so the dealer put it in the car. it is documented on the warranty paperwork to this day.

Sorry, I call BS on that..I find it hard to believe that no 383's were available ....that was Chrysler's most popular engine back then...440 was not available in any car except the full size "C" body's...I highly doubt that they would just have one "on the shelf" back then.....

Be happy to help with your gauge issues, the one I just sent out on this past Wed makes over 90 first gen Charger instrument clusters I've worked on. The EL issues are easily correctable, and rebuilding the thermal gauges and installing a RTE voltage limiter will solve the temp, oil press, and fuel indicating issues for as long as you will own the car and beyond....

Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back