• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for '67 GTX Headlight Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!
Best looking GAL I have EVER met and I flew around the world in the Air Force for 20 years...
Oh My God...
SoSORRY!
With all due respect!
GREAT cAR!

Not sure if the "Best looking GAL" you've ever met is in reference to me, since we've never been face to face, but if it is, I find that hard to believe even if you hadn't traveled that much. Maybe you need to put your glasses on.
That is a GREAT car if I do say so myself. Did a lot of work on it, wish I'd done more. That's Emmett, named after my father.
If that's your doggy, looks like a nice one! Cute!

-So sorry to offend if I did.
-Sadly, no, I have excellent vision and stellar hearing.
-Just accept the compliment and go forth and conquer the world...
(PS: I have flown around the world many any times, met all peoples, cultures, societies)
My doggie is a Schiperkee, breed is originally from Belgium, 1600s, long story as "we" adopted him from one of our previous renters.
Forum member "Budnicks" had his doggie as his Avatar, I copied him.

:thumbsup:

-So sorry to offend if I did.
-Sadly, no, I have excellent vision and stellar hearing.
-Just accept the compliment and go forth and conquer the world...
(PS: I have flown around the world many any times, met all peoples, cultures, societies)
My doggie is a Schiperkee, breed is originally from Belgium, 1600s, long story as "we" adopted him from one of our previous renters.
Forum member "Budnicks" had his doggie as his Avatar, I copied him.

:thumbsup:

Not offended, it's happened several times on this forum. Somebody made a big fat soggy deal over my birthday so after all the posts I figured people know but it's ok if they don't.
I could say you've got low standards:) but don't want to offend you! I just don't think I deserve that much praise! (Holy cow, just never heard that before!)
I've flown to Australia and New Zealand, oh yeah, and Peru. But nothing like what you've done.
Really bad joke: you haven't flown around anything until you fly around Uranus!:rofl: Sorry, I love bathroom/gym humor!
I used to show dogs and if I remember correctly that breed was for traveling on ships. I've got my baby Alexander as my Avatar.
Thanks for the very flattering compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back