• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOOKING FOR 68 GTX

Cawley

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for my dads 68 gtx 440 4spd. Sold in PA. Just wandering who has it & how its doing

68 GTX 001.JPG

68 GTX 002.JPG

68 GTX 003.JPG

68 GTX 004.JPG

68 GTX 005.JPG

68 GTX 007.JPG

68 GTX 006.JPG

68 GTX 009.JPG

68 GTX 010.JPG

68 GTX 014.JPG

Having owned Baby Blue for as long as I did, I thought I knew the whereabouts of every nice '68 GTX in central PA. This one escaped me, wish I knew where it was, but regret that I don't. Nice car, looks like your dad was a good caretaker.

Having owned Baby Blue for as long as I did, I thought I knew the whereabouts of every nice '68 GTX in central PA. This one escaped me, wish I knew where it was, but regret that I don't. Nice car, looks like your dad was a good caretaker.
My dad bought it in 73 then restored it in the early 80s. It was all original except for the block. It had original 53,000 miles on it. All the dash, console, door panels & interior trim were original. All exterior trim was original. The only thing he did was get the bumpers rechromed. At the time the only body work he had done was the lower rear quarter.

Has 4 pedals and the “numbers” speedometer… Nice! I hope you find it’s whereabouts! Do you by any chance have a VIN?

Has 4 pedals and the “numbers” speedometer… Nice! I hope you find it’s whereabouts! Do you by any chance have a VIN?
I might if i look hard enough lol It went to the Scraton/ Wilks Barre PA. area

Great lookin X. Post the VIN if you have it, it helps with the search bots.

Auto Transport Service
Back