• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 70 plymouth fury III tailights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionjack1940

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
If you know where I can find them or have them, please shoot me a pm. thanks!

I'm parting a '70 Sport Fury. I remember one lens was bad. I may have sold the other but I'll check and get back to you.
Dallas

thanks. Can't wait to hear back

Sorry I've been so slow getting back to you. I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger and haven't had time to get on the board.
Unfortunately I don't have a good lens. I guess I sold the good one to the guy who bought the headlight assembly and hood.
There is one sitting in a salvage yard about 30 miles from me. If I can remember I'll give them a call and see if it has the lenses.
Dallas

thanks man! hope to hear from you soon. I'm also looking for some 70 fury III body trim, sorry if that is too much. I can't find it anywhere.

the side trim pieces. they are long and about an inch or two wide. did you find the tailight? I would love to buy one so I can get it for my dad's birthday

the side trim pieces. they are long and about an inch or two wide. did you find the tailight? I would love to buy one so I can get it for my dad's birthday

PM your email address. I'll send pics of the side trim on my parts car so you can see if they are the same. Your Dad's car a 2 door or 4 door?
I haven't had time to go to the salvage yard yet to check on the taillights.
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back