• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Looking for 72 Bucket seat bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

USatC

Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to buy the bolts and washers that connect the upper bucket seat and lower bucket seat to together. Lost the ones that went to mine. Here is a picture of the seats I have. The original covers are on the right.

IMG_0068.jpg

Are they the same as the bolts for the seat belts?? Have several of them but not 72 of them. lol
Got a pic? Lots of different lengths and styles. Measurements maybe?

Are they the same as the bolts for the seat belts?? Have several of them but not 72 of them. lol
Got a pic? Lots of different lengths and styles. Measurements maybe?
I meant for 71/72 bucket seats lol. Not clue about measurements - I just know I need some bolts and washers.

I have several of those style of seats around and can pull one to know what to look for. Think I have what you need. $15 for the 4 work? If I have them???

I an only check in the am. Then see if I have what you need X 4. Might make Saturday but not sure. Address??

Found you 4 bolts, no washers tho. I can ship Monday with an address. $20 shipped. Let me know.
Thanx, Rod

Ok sounds good. PayPal email? The address will show with the payment.

"Only as a gift so no fees".... Between you and me, PP get's enough of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That cost me 0.88.
No big deal at this amt. but.........................please read the directions. They'll go out Turesday.

"Only as a gift so no fees".... Between you and me, PP get's enough of our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That cost me 0.88.
No big deal at this amt. but.........................please read the directions. They'll go out Turesday.
just sent you an extra dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back