• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a ‘75 Roadrunner for a MCACN feature display

XS22J8R

Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
I’m working with Bob Ashton to get a feature display together for the 2022 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals of “Malaise Era” muscle cars.
It’s going to be all make and the goal is showing the most forgotten and obscure cars from ‘73-‘83.
Due to space limitations I’m currently restricted to 3-4 Mopars, and one on the “most wanted” list for this display is a ‘75 Roadrunner. If any members here have a very nice example and would be interested in entering the show to be in the display, please let me know!
I’m also seeking a Kit Car and Super Coupe for the display if anyone has one or knows someone with one who might be interested. Or some obscure “other guys” cars let me know!
If the size of the display is allowed to grow, a Hang 10 Dart and Charger Daytona will join the most wanted list.
Thanks!
Email is best, but against the rules here. Please use Private Conversations for contact here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try to find a ‘78 t top magnum. IMO coolest malaise Mopar

Got that one! :)

785D0A32-DD8C-4575-8139-1197E7374B57.jpeg

A local guy here has two Kit cars, one Dodge, one Plymouth a few Super Coupes and a one of one Magnum Force car, all real nice . I will give him the info...

may i have your permission to repost this over on my fb group,the Mopar swap Shop ??

done and posted,Best wishes !!
also,as im currently addicted to them,ill just mention that your year limits there,was to 1983...and you were looking for the obscure and randoms soooo.
they made a Bunch of Lebarons from 77-81,that were 2 door coupes with v8-s ...
just a thought!!
cheers,Rob

Would you be interested in Goldie? Purchased from original owner 25 years ago. Restoration completed in 2006 on numbers matching 400.

76701BC3-1B51-4A6C-A8DD-AB2848D9B9B2.jpeg 5F7767DF-F44F-4F2C-BFA8-89C3265AADC2.jpeg 3F515FCF-5DDE-471F-9446-D8D3A43E7AA9.jpeg 56559040-F928-4BE4-A27F-BDAD4B3E163F.jpeg

Would you be interested in Goldie? Purchased from original owner 25 years ago. Restoration completed in 2006 on numbers matching 400.

View attachment 1220697 View attachment 1220698 View attachment 1220699 View attachment 1220700
Your car is beautiful and would certainly be a great example to have in the display. I’d be happy to have it keep my Magnum company helping representing Mopar in this display!
Pm me I can give you the details about registrating a car to be in the show November 19-20 in Rosemont IL, which is adjacent to O’Hare airport.
When I talk about the show some people get spooked about Chicago. I don’t want to go into Chicago myself these days! But Rosemont is very safe. It’s like a mini Vegas, a half dozen hotels right across the street from the convention center with nice show discount rates. Nice restaurants and entertainment venues right there too. Go there and no need to even drive anywhere after you get your car into the show until when you are leaving for home Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Last edited:
For anyone considering going to MCACN this year, it’s going to be a great Mopar year as Mopar is the feature. The main feature every year rotates between GM, Ford and Mopar and this year we’re up. :bananadance:
The feature display when you first enter the show will be wing cars. There will be 18 or 20 prime Superbirds and Daytonas lined up on display!
I’m hoping to outshine the wing car display with this malaise muscle feature I’m organizing, and may not quite hit that goal, but it should still be pretty cool! :thumbsup:
https://www.mcacn.com/

Harold entered his beautiful 75 roadrunner, so I’ve got that car checked off on the “most wanted cars” list for the display! :thumbsup:
I was contacted by someone wrapping up the restoration on his Daytona Charger, and this morning Bob Ashton told me we should be able to make room for it!
I just need a Supercoupe and Kit Car now!
Thanks for the help FBBO! Now I need to figure out how to find some Chevies and Fords for the display….

Harold entered his beautiful 75 roadrunner, so I’ve got that car checked off on the “most wanted cars” list for the display! :thumbsup:
I was contacted by someone wrapping up the restoration on his Daytona Charger, and this morning Bob Ashton told me we should be able to make room for it!
I just need a Supercoupe and Kit Car now!
Thanks for the help FBBO! Now I need to figure out how to find some Chevies and Fords for the display….

I was going to forward Harold a link to this thread and *poof*, he's already in before I could get to it. :p

Thrre are some fine examples of kit cars and super coupes on the FORFMJONLY site. If you aren’t a member on there, I could post something about MCACN if you would like.

Thrre are some fine examples of kit cars and super coupes on the FORFMJONLY site. If you aren’t a member on there, I could post something about MCACN if you would like.

Hi Harold, I just talked to a friend who has a survivor Kit Car and he says he’s going to enter. Still would like a nice Supercoupe though, and leads on a Kit Car if my friend falls through. So if you could post that it would be appreciated.
Pretty much approaching the finish line finding the Mopars for this feature, yet haven’t signed up any GM or Fords yet, Mopar wins again!

goodness sakes...i can completely fill this list, including 1 each of the Street Kit cars...but they'd have to be in the "barn finds" display lol.

Ryan Brutt is always seeking submissions for his barn find display!
We’ve got the 75 roadrunner registered, a Daytona Charger if it gets finished, my magnum and a friend said he’d register his survivor Kit Car. I just need a nice Supercoupe now!
Now to find the “other guys” cars. A rare 79 Buick Century Turbo is supposed to be submitting today, and his brother has a restored orange King Cobra he said he’d submit also! A 74 GTO is supposed to be signing up too.
This weeks MCACN news email blast will announce this feature.
Off to a good start!

Auto Transport Service
Back