• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 1971 Runner dash pad

71Beeper

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Guys, I can't believe I'm having this much difficulty trying to find a 71 Runner dash pad with a steel core.
I currently have an order for one with a company called Moparts Canada - they are located in Windsor Ontario.
I placed my order last June & here we are 9 months later and I get an email from them saying my order is pushed out another 3 months to May of this year......sheesh :BangHead:

So I check online and see that Joshes muscle car parts lists them.
I just got off the phone with them (I spoke with Brandy) and she says that they have none and will be removing the listing from their website....WTF?

I checked Dante's and it says "not available" in the listing...WTF?

Can anybody point me to a supplier that would happen to have one?
It has to be on a STEEL core not the ABS ones.

I heard of a manufacturer that was making them in the southern US but do not have a name.

I'd love to get my car out this year but at the rate I'm going for a dash pad that may not happen.

ABC Moparts. I picked one up from them at Carlisle last year.Not sure if they will ship to Canada or not.

Thanks for the info T2R9.
I just sent them an email ask for availability and if they ship to Canada.

I tried a place called justdashes.com - they quoted $1600 US.....yikes!
Plus a $300 fee if I want a color other than black.

Not even maybe.....

Thanks for the info T2R9.
I just sent them an email ask for availability and if they ship to Canada.

I tried a place called justdashes.com - they quoted $1600 US.....yikes!
Plus a $300 fee if I want a color other than black.

Not even maybe.....
And people thought I was crazy for asking $650 for a beautiful black original pad with the a/c vent and maplight... seems like bargain now.

Guys, I can't believe I'm having this much difficulty trying to find a 71 Runner dash pad with a steel core.
I currently have an order for one with a company called Moparts Canada - they are located in Windsor Ontario.
I placed my order last June & here we are 9 months later and I get an email from them saying my order is pushed out another 3 months to May of this year......sheesh :BangHead:

So I check online and see that Joshes muscle car parts lists them.
I just got off the phone with them (I spoke with Brandy) and she says that they have none and will be removing the listing from their website....WTF?

I checked Dante's and it says "not available" in the listing...WTF?

Can anybody point me to a supplier that would happen to have one?
It has to be on a STEEL core not the ABS ones.

I heard of a manufacturer that was making them in the southern US but do not have a name.

I'd love to get my car out this year but at the rate I'm going for a dash pad that may not happen.
Your inbox is full

These have always been difficult.

Recently it got a lot better with multiple vendors.

IIRC there was someone selling one here a couple of days ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back