• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a 426 Hemi Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al T

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a hemi block for my ‘66 Belvedere. Documentation of mag inspection and pressure test would be appreciated.
This is for my ‘66 Hemi Belvedere II that was purchased by the original owner in April ‘66 for the engine to go into a 33 Plymouth coupe. Apparently even a Chrysler Engineer couldn’t buy a Hemi engine from the parts department.
I’ve got a block that is buildable (including crank and rods) but there is some minor cranking in the main webs and I’m planning on building a stroker so would prefer a clean block. Could buy outright or work a trade on my block, crank, rods, and heads.

Thanks.

Allan.

Save the Original engine and build this.

I have a nice 66 block with good heads, pistons, rods and a crank. Bought it all to build some time back but never got around to it. 13k firm for all. In South Jersey though, might b too far for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back