• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a 68-70 charger RT project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a complete car. Preference to 68-69 RTs. Obviously I’d prefer a 4 speed, but I know selection isnt what it was.

What’s out there for $25-30k?

at that price alot of work

I’d expect something needing a full restoration for 25-30k. Not everyone has $75-100k to spend at one time on something like this. I’m well aware of the normal rot issues, and that 25-30 gets you something needing a full restoration from the ground up. I’d even be interested in non RTs if they are mostly solid.

I think you’d be better off getting one done. You may pay more now but be ahead in the long run.

I’d expect something needing a full restoration for 25-30k. Not everyone has $75-100k to spend at one time on something like this. I’m well aware of the normal rot issues, and that 25-30 gets you something needing a full restoration from the ground up. I’d even be interested in non RTs if they are mostly solid.
theres a guy who sell just bodys done -all metal work in Chicago,last time I taked to him he was asking $25 plus for a roller. I agree with 440 phixx buy one almost done or be like me hoping to find one in a barn not rotted. Good luck and if you find 2 PM me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back