• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a 69 GTX B Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't talked to him, very clean. I do know that Larry Shepherd did all the maintenance work on it. She went to one of the best around here or anywhere. 150k would be my guess.(I'm no expert)

Not to be a party pooper but ?150 K for a 66 hemi Satellite hardtop is ,,,most likely never gonna happen .
I just bought one for NO WHERE near that kind of money , an original hemi vert MIGHT pull that . MIGHT

To the OP, do you have a budget in mind?

I remember here just a little while back there was a blue 69 GTX I saw advertised recently . Body was done and painted . and rolling . But needed completed . I just need to think where I saw it

The good, the bad and the ugly. I have a 69 GTX parts car. It is a parts car because there is no paper work or legible VIN anywhere on the car to apply for any. The rear of one frame rail, inside deck lid, dash, quarters, and floors have rust but the rest of the body is decent. It is void of interior, steering column and box, engine, trans, etc. Its a roller and great for parts but without papers it can only be for parts, show, or race. I can give a notarized B.O.S. with it if you need/want.

I also have a 68 GTX shell with good numbers and paper work but she is rough. Only 48,000 on the odometer and last titled in 1970. Very cool! PM me if you have any interest. BTW, welcome to the Mopar family.

I saw one for sale in Polk City Fla. Went to get a back window for my Runner. Don't know what the guy's want for it. Thought he said it was a basket case. But looked to be all their from what I saw. They had so many old car's and was just after the window not buying another car to bring back. I will see if they have it still and what they want for it. Blue.

Thanks Blue - I appreciate any help finding a GTX. All my best. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back