• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a 71 belt molding E body convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

plowman

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the drivers side what is pictured is the passenger side

AD4C63D2-609E-4E45-B882-4E454B4A60B1.jpeg

You might want to try Ken Mosier. 317 709 3625. He helped me with lots of hard to find parts for my challenger ragtop. He also works with Stephens performance. Ken was sick with cancer last year but still working. Give a call

You might want to try Ken Mosier. 317 709 3625. He helped me with lots of hard to find parts for my challenger ragtop. He also works with Stephens performance. Ken was sick with cancer last year but still working. Give a call

I think he passed

Wow sorry to hear that , he was a great guy. I spent some time with him at Carlisle last summer. Call Stephens . They may be able to help

Is this for the the 71 ragtop Jake and Sandy did?

No, it’s for a car that scored 999 at the MCACN
ok I got the same piece for a lady that had a red 71 challenger ragtop I just found out the plater lost it! It was one that was finished up at the Finer Details with the new owners Jake and Sandy.. Good luck on finding that piece..

ok I got the same piece for a lady that had a red 71 challenger ragtop I just found out the plater lost it! It was one that was finished up at the Finer Details with the new owners Jake and Sandy.. Good luck on finding that piece..
Ok, yes it was Lena Plymale’s Car. It’s the same car then. It’s going into Gilmore Car Museum after the MCACN meetup. I’m surprised it is not repop

Ok, yes it was Lena Plymale’s Car. It’s the same car then. It’s going into Gilmore Car Museum after the MCACN meetup. I’m surprised it is not repop
I figured it had to be the same car.. I sold her a beautiful one that was a 70 piece “no screw hole” they drilled the screw hole to match the other side… So fast forward I just saw Jake a few weeks ago and he asked if I had another as the plater lost it!! They did make a short run of them Jerome Verbit I think did them but they are long gone..

Yup. Jerome did a small run.. Beautiful repo but it was pricey & very limited production.. I guess beautiful & pricey go tend to together....

I figured it had to be the same car.. I sold her a beautiful one that was a 70 piece “no screw hole” they drilled the screw hole to match the other side… So fast forward I just saw Jake a few weeks ago and he asked if I had another as the plater lost it!! They did make a short run of them Jerome Verbit I think did them but they are long gone..
Let me know if one comes up for the drivers side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back