• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a A12 Super Bee hood and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpiche1975

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a OEM or quality made reproduction lift off hood for my 69 Super Bee. Doesn't have to be perfect, something needing repaired is fine.
Willing to make a drive to pick one up as I'd prefer not to deal with shipping for both parties.

Also looking for the rear support brackets for a lift off hood, either original or quality reproduction.

A12 Sixpack, complete set up or one piece at a time is fine.

Please PM me if you have anything you are willing to part with.
I have a bulge hood with the trim to use as a part trade if needed

Thank you
Dan

Last edited:
If you don’t find what you want from members I think Year One May still carry the repo hoods and air cleaner Set up. There’s an air cleaner set up posted on FBBO right now - been on since 10/26. The guys looking for $700 for what looks like a pristine set up. Don’t know if it’s NOS but looks very legit.

You might also check with @glassman - I think he may have thoughts for you.

Back in 72 I put the whole nine yards as far as an a12 setup on my 68 GTX. As it still sits today the best and coolest things I ever did for the X.

Still looking for the above items especially a hood and looking for a couple other items.

Nice tail panel for 69 Bee
Grill and deck lid Bee emblems

Thanks Dan

I am looking for a OEM or quality made reproduction lift off hood for my 69 Super Bee. Doesn't have to be perfect, something needing repaired is fine.
Willing to make a drive to pick one up as I'd prefer not to deal with shipping for both parties.

Also looking for the rear support brackets for a lift off hood, either original or quality reproduction.

A12 Sixpack, complete set up or one piece at a time is fine.

Please PM me if you have anything you are willing to part with.
I have a bulge hood with the trim to use as a part trade if needed

Thank you
Dan
I have an original fiberglass six pack hood that I can sale you if you’re still interested. $1000**************

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back