• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB looking for a bumper jack hook 71 b Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobsRR

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a bumper jack hook for my 71 RR. Part number 346-4960 or 2962688.

I have that part,make me a great offer,

S7530001.JPG S7530002.JPG S7530004.JPG

I bought my hook for $35 last year. Hope it helps with starting point for the sale. POPS

We agreed on a price but I can not mail money to someone I don't know and has no selling history, that I can see. I need some buyer protection such as paypal or cod. I guess I will look for it elsewhere.

We agreed on a price but I can not mail money to someone I don't know and has no selling history, that I can see. I need some buyer protection such as paypal or cod. I guess I will look for it elsewhere.
hats all you had to say,i have been rip off as well,go to fabo snake is my handell there very well know check me out,trust me i am not going to rip you off.i have not sent any thing cod befor,how does it work,if you still want it no problim will send it cod but i need to know how that plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back