• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for A12 Block

F6A12

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the block to my A12 Super Bee. There is a chance it is in Florida. The car was purchased new by someone who lived in Moss, Tennessee. I bought it from the second owner who had it 40 years. He claims to have taken the original block to a shop in Florida to get it rebuilt, but was not given back the block he took, this was many many years ago.

9A301772 is the vin.

Thanks Scott

Man that sucks......nobody knew back then or cared as much. Now we look back like man I'da killed that guy!

Good luck! Ill
Keep an eye out. I’m looking for mine too… F6 A12 Bee vin- 9A290232

am always keeping a look out on ebay and market place! i work night shift so am always looking for a12 stuff

i was looking for my engine intil i found the original owner and he said he scattered the bottomend and the block was trashed and that was in 1973 at the dragstrip

An eloquent Ford guy once said… “Why do you guys make it so hard on yourselves?” He was referring to matching # block thing that Mopar guys hold in such reverence. It literally mattered on a GM car of that period, because the VIN did not specify what engine the car came with. So the engine VIN sequence had to match the body VIN to prove it was ever what you said it is. Oh… and btw, the 428 Ford SCJ had it’s “matching numbers” on the drivers side cylinder head. One head.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back