• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for blue steeringwheel and doorhandles for 63 Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr4Speed

Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
Goodmorning guys,

I am looking for a nice/decent steeringwheel and doorhandles in blue for my 1963 Savoy.
Hope someone has any leads! Any info welcome.

Thanks,
Marcel
the Netherlands

Marcel--I will have a blue and white steering wheel to sell soon. It is a little rough, with some cracks and shrinking, and was off of a 1963 Fury. I currently have it in my 1963 Sport Fury temporarily until I get it back from painting( my interior is red, and I sent out my Red and White original wheel to be restored by a guy called Steering Wheel Bob). The blue and white wheel needs to be restored too, and will be the steering wheel only--no horn ring or anything else. I expect to have the blue and white wheel off of my car, and ready to sell in about 3 weeks if you are interested. I know it would not be original, as the Savoy had a one color wheel, and the fury has a two color wheel, I think. Also, I highly recommend steering wheel Bob--he restored my wheel for $300, and did a beautiful job. Thanks--Rick in Virginia

63 sport fury

have a 63 sport fury with blue int ,not the best shape but would sell
pm me

The man is restoring a SAVOY............................He is asking for a SAVOY wheel, all of the others are different. Hold out for correct wheel you will be reminded often if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back