• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for clone superbird parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

farm966

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Looking to make a superbird clone, anyone have any repro parts they want to get rid of?
Thanks.
David

I actually have a real, beat-up nose cone. No headlamps or grills, just the sheet metal.

100_1677.jpg

It's not pretty, just if you want to spend the time metal finishing it....

how much ????????????????????

I have no idea. My plans were to finish it when the shop was slow. 7 years later....

PM me with an offer if you want to tackle it. The owner of the 'bird chose to buy a repo steel one to save time. At 5K each, I would think you could spend some time fixing it if you have the skills.

I have the rear window ledge black pressed-board piece and a set of hood latch pins.

I just sold my 70 Coronet R/T I may have a set of front side marker lights and maybe some other small things.

They would need to be cleaned up not sure about re-chroming them. If I find them I'll send a pm.

If you dont hear from me email me at [email protected] or text/call me at 540-810-2059.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back