• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for information on my 1970 V code 70 Super Bee

C_stripes

Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for any history on my 1970 Six Pack 4spd Super Bee. Its an original B7 blue with black interior car that was most recently painted white. I believe that it was a New England car. I know its been off of the road for at least 20-25 years. More pics and info on my blog. http://dailydoseofmopar.com/2016/…/14/my-six-pack-super-bee/
Please let me know if you know anything about it.

I can't wait to get it home and start working on it.

Last edited:
That's a tough one. All the best.

I admire,these searches for a cars history - in this case with what's been said not sure you can get help.... Good luck!

Without having a widow sticker or knowing the history, I don't think there's any way to tell where a car was shipped to originally.

I know its like a one in 500000000 chance of finding anything out. But whats the worst that can happen, nothing. lol

Hello I sold that car to Larry in the late 90's and delivered it right to that yard were you got it sold him a lot of cars that were there Steve

Hey fk5bird
Any idea on the fender tag that belonged to the 71 super bee 383 4spd car?

Auto Transport Service
Back