• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Mopar Muscle Mag Sept 2017 vol 30 number 9.

clinks68

Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
I purchased the Top Banana Yellow Challenger R/T on the cover photo. Would love a magazine to go with it

149D26C6-E4EB-47CF-A3F7-BACFBD3B0303.jpeg

I will dig through my pile in the basement, I got bunch from the 80's and 90's and early 2000's not sure I have any that new but I will look.

I purchased the Top Banana Yellow Challenger R/T on the cover photo. Would love a magazine to go with it

View attachment 1372022
Check on eBay, I buy my old editions from there. If you don't see it, ask a seller.
This is my car in this Magazine, found on eBay. 1965 5.7 Hemi Coronet Sleeper
backissues (1).jpg

If you don't find it in a week or two, send me a message and I'll look for it. I may have stopped buying that one before '17, but the cover does look a little familiar.

View attachment 1372022
Wow, looking to buy something here? Start a wanted thread. "Other stuff for sale/wanted" is where you need to be.

I have that issue. PM me your contact info and I'll mail it to you.

Auto Transport Service
Back