• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my 1970 road runner

ASA1970

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello

I’m looking for my 1970 road runner. Last time I had seen it was late 80’ early 90’s ( I know some of you were not born yet) I bought the car new 1969 and put 5000 miles before I made it a race car (that was dumb) I remember when I saw it last it was pretty well gutted and just a bracket car. Some picture new and when I had it as a race. I ran NHRA SS/D it was a four speed. If I find it and its available for sale I would be interested, but I really would just like to know if it’s still around because I would love to see it. From Long Island NY Thanks

00000015 (2).JPG 00000017.JPG road runner hampton-small.jpg stock road  runner (2).jpg

Hi
Plan on staying around on the forum?
If so: "Welcome aboard"
This is a great forum.
Do you have a Mopar OR plan on acquiring another one?
Again, welcome aboard from the Mojave desert
(uh, yeah, it's where the Air Forces' Flight Test Center is located, Muroc Dry Lake bed)

Information like a VIN number would help you A LOT. Also, original motor, rear end info would help too. Was it a hemi or 440 six pack car?

Duh! Vin# Rm21V0A149298
Yes i have 1970 Hemicuda (clone) former NHRA A/SA. converted to street car project.
00000622 (2).JPG

almost bought a 70 Black exterior bird with B-5 interior 440+6 4speed back in the late 70 s from NY

i thought it was my car for a second

13064452_10154753531667542_619972415981259943_o (1).jpg

this one came from Delaware its a v code automatic

yes im gathering parts to restore it

will do hopefully you get yours back

I visited my old car recently and it was great to see my old friend again after so many years (over 38 years). The new owner was great and we spent time just talking about her. He loves 1970 Road Runners and had a couple more wow. Hopefully some day he will sell her if not at least i know she's alive and not crushed amd although time has not been good to her she could be restored to her old glory. thanks to all for the comments and if any good news comes up i will post it.

Auto Transport Service
Back