• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my original transmission.

dbp23

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m looking for the original transmission for my car. Partial vin is 9A301691. If you have it, I’d love the opportunity to buy or trade for it.

I’m also looking for some 15x6 H rims that have JJ steamed in them if you have some, please send me some pics and your asking price.

Thanks!

So a 23 spline A833 ? I've got a few of those. I will check the numbers.
It would be an 18 spline, but you never know what people do. My friend found his by mistake. He bought a 23 spline for one of his other project cars and he looked at the numbers and low and behold it was his numbers matching case for his 18 spline car. Someone gutted it and had it rebuilt as a 23 spline. I told him if that was true, he needed to play the lottery! Thank you for checking for me. I really appreciate it!

Hello everyone! I’m looking for the original transmission for my car. Partial vin is 9A301691. If you have it, I’d love the opportunity to buy or trade for it.

I’m also looking for some 15x6 H rims that have JJ steamed in them if you have some, please send me some pics and your asking price.

Thanks!
Checking on these..what kind of car is it?

Auto Transport Service
Back