• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for photo of inner trunk tail light cover for a 66 Charger

northeastmoparnet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
HI, Since I cannot find a decent used inner trunk cover for my tail lights and it appears there is no repops to be had, I am thinking of reproducing these myself. But what I need is a few nice clear photos of what they look like. If anybody on here has a correct one installed in their 66, I would be real appreciative of getting a few nice pictures of one, as I do have the means and equipment to possibly do a small run of these.

HI, Since I cannot find a decent used inner trunk cover for my tail lights and it appears there is no repops to be had, I am thinking of reproducing these myself. But what I need is a few nice clear photos of what they look like. If anybody on here has a correct one installed in their 66, I would be real appreciative of getting a few nice pictures of one, as I do have the means and equipment to possibly do a small run of these.
Check Winslowmotorsports. Doug Winslow was reproducing them. He has been around for at least 30 years and advertises on Ebay Also.
With all the scammers out there, how can you mention someone?

Check Winslowmotorsports. Doug Winslow was reproducing them. He has been around for at least 30 years and advertises on Ebay Also.
With all the scammers out there, how can you mention someone?
Looked on ebay and his website and found neither place seems to have them anymore?

I can get you pictures and measurements. How soon do you need?

Have this picture from a member here:

1705076325357.png

It took a while for me to get mine. Not sure why I hope all is well with him. I do wanna say the piece I received is excellent!!

It took a while for me to get mine. Not sure why I hope all is well with him. I do wanna say the piece I received is excellent!!
Yeah, I guess there is or were some health issues from what I heard.

I will try and use these pictures and start with a cardboard mockup. I will post my efforts and see if we can come close. It appears he had an original to just add some mold release agent and lay a piece of thin material which was first heated and then put into a vacuum forming press. I am thinking on doing them in fiberglass or maybe a vacuum formed mold.

I will try and use these pictures and start with a cardboard mockup. I will post my efforts and see if we can come close. It appears he had an original to just add some mold release agent and lay a piece of thin material which was first heated and then put into a vacuum forming press. I am thinking on doing them in fiberglass or maybe a vacuum formed mold.
If you make replacement Re-pops Il be interested in one.

Auto Transport Service
Back