• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for power antennas for my 69 Bee!

BlueBee58

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all B Body Members! Looking for recommendations for power antennas that I might install into my 69 Super Bee. Tried one from Retro Sound but it wouldn't ground properly to the fender. Thanks for your help! Got a RetroSound radio that I installed a few years ago..works great with the conventional antenna mast.

Will this one work for you? I bought it years ago when I built my 70 Challenger. Planned to mount it in the trunk but never got around to it. It is a flat surface mount 13.5" long with a bracket to hold the bottom. Comes with the wiring and directions. Pretty sure it is PN 4484 005 and according to the directions made for Diplomat and 5th Avenue cars in the 80's & 90's. Should fit a B body fender. I paid close to $100.00 but if you can use it, I can ship for $75.00 Here are some pics

100_9268.JPG 100_9269.JPG 100_9270.JPG 100_9271.JPG 100_9272.JPG

I have used Hirshmann on several cars with good results.

Auto Transport Service
Back