• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for restoration shop recommendations for chrome and stainless

citadel

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
restoring all the brightwork on my 69 RR.

For the bumpers I am thinking Advanced Plating or Paul's Chrome. (both about $900 / bumper)

I am not sure who to use for stainless.

Building a show car not a driver.

Any suggestions?

Advanced Plating is supposed to be one of the best in the entire Country. Long waiting list from what I understand.

I talked to the guys at Ogden Chrome about a month and a half ago, they used to be pretty bad, but under new management for a couple of years now and i had a great conversation with them (Jose) about their entire process. It was pretty impressive. Also, their price includes shipping too and from your location via FedEx, they will send a call tag for your stuff. They do other things like headlight bezels and moldings, and prices were between $12 and $25 per foot depending on what is needed. I talked to a guy in Boise that used them to do his headlight bezels on his 74 and he said they did an excellent job. My quote for bumpers was $420, shipping too and from included.

Auto Transport Service
Back