• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for small block cast valve covers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

icetech

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys, almost time to get my motor together and i need some valve covers that will clear the mancini/harland rockers on trickflow heads... Not sure what will fit but i assume M/Ts would.. Hoping someone has a good deal on stuff gathering dust :) thanks

Also looking for a crank pulley for small block with PS

Hi guys, almost time to get my motor together and i need some valve covers that will clear the mancini/harland rockers on trickflow heads... Not sure what will fit but i assume M/Ts would.. Hoping someone has a good deal on stuff gathering dust :) thanks

Also looking for a crank pulley for small block with PS

Did you find what you needed . I may have a set.

Did you find what you needed . I may have a set.
Not yet, kinda gave up and was going to order some stamped steel cheap ones.... for some reason most guys with alum valve covers literally want more for them than they cost new which is odd to me :)

Not yet, kinda gave up and was going to order some stamped steel cheap ones.... for some reason most guys with alum valve covers literally want more for them than they cost new which is odd to me :)
ill double check when I get home. I know I have some finned cal customs

I have these but I don’t know if they’d be tall enough. They are similar to stock height but without baffles they may work And I’m local to you. They have never been used and in fact the castings are still a little rough but would be easy to smooth out and even polish.

IMG_5262.jpeg

IMG_5256.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

I have these but I don’t know if they’d be tall enough. They are similar to stock height but without baffles they may work And I’m local to you. They have never been used and in fact the castings are still a little rough but would be easy to smooth out and even polish.

View attachment 1511229

View attachment 1511231

View attachment 1511232

View attachment 1511233

View attachment 1511234

I might be interested in those, i need to put the rockers on again.. i only had 1 rocker on the other day to measure pushrods but i swear the part of the rocker towards the intake almost looks like it's too far out and will hit anything i get.. need to make sure i didn't get something wrong.

I might be interested in those, i need to put the rockers on again.. i only had 1 rocker on the other day to measure pushrods but i swear the part of the rocker towards the intake almost looks like it's too far out and will hit anything i get.. need to make sure i didn't get something wrong.
Message me if you want to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back