• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Square Tach 69 RoadRunner??

Lineman

Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
I have been out of circulation for a while, just started to change the dash, harness, spedo cable, etc.. and might as well put a tach in the cluster of my 69 GTX... Now it looks like they quit repro-ing the tachs?? Are they anywhere to be had? Thanks in advance. Jay

I have been out of circulation for a while, just started to change the dash, harness, spedo cable, etc.. and might as well put a tach in the cluster of my 69 GTX... Now it looks like they quit repro-ing the tachs?? Are they anywhere to be had? Thanks in advance. Jay
Best idea is to start a WTB advertisement.

Lineman, if you find tach test it before installation. I don't know the procedure but maybe someone here does..Ed

Looks like they are on back order... None available on the net that I could find...

I have a repop that stopped working one day and I just took it out. No idea what is wrong if you know someone that rebuilds them.

Auto Transport Service
Back