• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the people from North Jersey who were across the aisle from my MAX at Carlisle Chryslers

maxwedgechar

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for the people who had their cars and a big canopy across the aisle from my MAX Wedge. If I remember correctly they had ’68 to ’70 cars. I was talking to the one guy about getting work done on MAX’s transmission and either I lost his information or never got it. Please PM me.

If you don't get in contact with the person. A&A& transmission would be a very good choice.

what kind of cars were they?

You can call Carlisle Productions and get contact info if you know the vendor spot number.

You can call Carlisle Productions and get contact info if you know the vendor spot number.
Go to Carlisle's web and bring up the field map and get the spot #s

No, this was in the car show. Spots there are random within the class and I do not know what class they were in.

The problem is that it's been 6 months and while my memory is still pretty good the only thing I remember is that they were '68 to '70 cars. A HEMI maybe, a Six Pack or Six Barrel maybe, a GTX maybe a........ maybe. Oh, Duh!

IIRC, there was a "who is going to Carlisle this year" thread...search there and you may find pics of the cars that were parked across from you and you can PM them and ask.

Shot in the dark, but ya never know.

seinfeld idk shrug.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back