• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the previous owner

That was my experience, too. They did provide me the last person it was titled to, but I already had the name on the title I transferred from. Not getting the connection with Mr Bardo??
In 1988-89 Bardo used vehicle title info to stalk and murder American actress and model Rebecca Schaeffer..

So what am I missing? You say the flipper never put it in his name, fraud up here, and the title was still in the previous owners name. So you have his name...

Kinda looks familiar...

29607.jpg

So what am I missing? You say the flipper never put it in his name, fraud up here, and the title was still in the previous owners name. So you have his name...
I have the guys name, that’s how I googled/Facebooked him. It’s like he fell off the earth. I even attempted to reach out to him without a reply.

Well, so much for that thought.... Your guy is probably still out there somewhere.... Question is where? Good Luck, hopefully he'll pop up..

So you have the car, have the guys name and want us to guess who he is..... hell it could be my Sister in Law's brother, who's the prick that developed imbedding adverts into everything and then sold his sole and patent to Google. Throw us a bone, someone might actually help you.

Last edited:
So you have the car, have the guys name and want us to guess who he is..... hell it could be my Sister in Law's brother, who's the prick that developed imbedding adverts into everything and then sold his sole to Google. Throw us a bone, someone might actually help you.
A legitimate point... :lol:

So you have the car, have the guys name and want us to guess who he is..... hell it could be my Sister in Law's brother, who's the prick that developed imbedding adverts into everything and then sold his sole to Google. Throw us a bone, someone might actually help you.
I didn’t want to list his name. My thought process is he doesn’t want to talk to me already, and I don’t want to piss him off by posting his name all over the internet. That surely will not want him to talk. He must have a friend or someone that knows about the car.

First name is Demian. That is an unusual name, hope that sparks someone’s attention.

I have the guys name, that’s how I googled/Facebooked him. It’s like he fell off the earth. I even attempted to reach out to him without a reply.
Actually he could be dead and the car was sold from his estate.....you could do a "people search" if you knew the city he lived in....

I'll throw my 2 cents in if I may. Real nice car. And don't give up your search. I literally prayed, yes, prayed to our Lord above to help me find the original broadcast sheet for my R/T and one day got a call from the second owner of my car saying he found the sheet. I drove 8 hours to get it, and it was a solo road trip I'll never forget.
You also might want to try a wanted ad in Hemmings or other media besides FBBO that might catch someones attention. Even if an owner steps away from the hobby, he'll come back to browse ads for '68 R/T's or maybe some pal of his may see it and pass it along.
Good luck and God Bless!

Hi all,

I am looking to find the previous owner of a car I purchased last summer. It is a 1968 Coronet RT. I bought the car from a ‘flipper’ that was located in San Diego, CA. The guy did not have a lot of information on the car other than saying it was ‘complicated’. He said he would reach out to the previous owner, but I would have to wait for him to get back to me—never heard from him. I guess he may have been some sort of a software developer. Not sure if any of this info sounds familiar, but if does, please reach out to me. I had a possible lead from a guy in Pennsylvania ,but that went nowhere. Anything you can share would be extremely beneficial.

Note: pics attached are from the original for sale ad—not personally taken by me.

View attachment 1573696

View attachment 1573697

View attachment 1573698

View attachment 1573699

View attachment 1573700

View attachment 1573701
Still looking for leads.

Ok you know his name and address.
Go to the dollar store get a phone card and a $40 phone.
Advertise that car in his area for twice what you paid.
If he is around or someone that knows the car is around you will get a call.

Auto Transport Service
Back