• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for trim for a 69 Coronet 440 2dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for three pieces of trim for a 69 Coronet 440 2 dr... This is the approximately 1-1/4" wide trim that runs about 1/3rd of the way up the fenders doors & quarters... I've attached a photo..

I'm looking for both rear wheel well trim pieces which are 2 dr only & the piece that goes behind the drivers rear wheel well..

I can be reached either by PM or email @ [email protected]
sideview1.jpg

Well I was hoping someone would have held on to a set of these... Or parts.. I know years ago lots of guys took them off & filled the holes before painting their cars... Well, I have a friend who bought his Coronet already painted & they didn't fill the holes... And didn't have the trim either... He didn't think it was a big problem, they must be available right???
Sorry No... LOL... Anyway I'm hoping to help him out... I've scrounged up everything that he does have, If I have to buy a few doubles to get what I need so be it.. (Within reason of course)

Well it looks like I no longer need this trim... Between Fiypaper & Ed I'm hooked up! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back