• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Yellow 440-6 4 speed

Superbird4406

Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My father owned a Superbird in the 80s that is a 440-6 4 speed in the Denver Colorado area. It was originally a yellow car but was painted black. He sold it in 1989 and it was painted yellow again. We are looking for this car again and he is looking to buy it back. We heard it is possibly in the Durango, Colorado area. VIN: RM23V0A170208
Thank you!

Screenshot_20180901-085725_Instagram.jpg

Good luck! Welcome to the hang out!

This might be your car.
He said it was in his post in this thread

My birds not a matching numbers car. I’ve decided to sell it. Just haven’t had the time to list it. It’s the bird known as Black Ice. 440, 4 speed, dana, black buckets, non console. Has a six barrel setup and a custom air grabber hood. Was originally yellow. Was painted black in the late 80’s or early 90’s. Great driving car. Was in west Texas and LA most of its life. Super solid car. I’m asking 105K. Fun car to drive. I’m 65 now and need to finish up a couple of other cars while my health is still good. The fender tag and body numbers all match. I’m the third registered owner. Jim Radke had it for a while in the mid 80’s. If you guys know of anyone I can send some detailed pics. I can be reached atLarry Roper

Sold my bird on 10/15/21. Going to new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Hotrod98 was the seller two months ago.

For your internet security don't post personal information on the site.

Auto Transport Service
Back