• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to trade 69 GTX for Charger cuda or challenger or Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
part of it is I am not a very motivated seller & have turned down any offer less then the $15,500 I have into GTX as I am hoping to trade it as cash just gets pissed away wile a trade I will be driven if My health waz not crappy & I could handle the no power steering & brakes I would be happy with this car
1014667_343103332486742_1833632432_o.jpg

Seems like anything that is more than an obvious giveaway is having a lot of trouble being sold right now. I was thinking it was something I did, but I guess the economy is worse than it looks. Tis a shame that good deals go begging, while I've seen total rust buckets being sold lately for well over half what either of us are asking for our cars. When a car that needs both qtrs, floor and trunk panels, one front and two rear frame rails, an engine and tranny as well as full interior will sell for over $7000 and our cars sit, I don't understand it.

I would just be happy to swap for a more driver friendly muscle car I just bought a 300c hemi awd so got a year round fun mopar driver but still would like a summer fun one

i fig this gtx would have gone fast..i love the car its awesome..wish i had something to trade for it.

dude you got two nice things to swap for it.......wish we were closer & hope you got your 70 running good
again

bought a 300C Hemi & bout to store for winter so last time I will have it out & ready to go to a new owner for a trade or $15.500

[video=youtube_share;swrK4Lw_bJA]http://youtu.be/swrK4Lw_bJA[/video]

Trade ya my 68 Coronet 500 convertible. 70,200 miles, 318 auto. VERY solid car.
New top, drive anyplace, anytime, 23 mpg, all stock but wheels, fender tag and broadcast sheet.
20130910_131910_zpsc43a601c.jpg

20130822_085224_zpsea689f14.jpg

bottom of Qrts have bubbling & not interested in newer then 70 B-bodys

$13K winter price so I have cash to put down on a newer challenger come spring& will come with steel pics in pics & am still open to trades but most thinking a first gen firebird Or GTO.. 00i0i_81eZGRB4iSe_600x450.jpg 00I0I_iJHnM81rCBM_600x450.jpg 00k0k_gEL9Nx1RQZo_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like anything that is more than an obvious giveaway is having a lot of trouble being sold right now. I was thinking it was something I did, but I guess the economy is worse than it looks. Tis a shame that good deals go begging, while I've seen total rust buckets being sold lately for well over half what either of us are asking for our cars. When a car that needs both qtrs, floor and trunk panels, one front and two rear frame rails, an engine and tranny as well as full interior will sell for over $7000 and our cars sit, I don't understand it.

I agree! I wish I had the funds, I would buy that car in a flash. I see 6-8k paid regularly for completely rotted junk... I don't get that.

GLWS,

MarkDSC05164.jpg

Now that is a sweet looking GTX dude think I saw pics of it over on FB in one of the mopar groups I dont even mind the caps with that great green color & did pass up selling it a couple times last summer as I know I cant replace it for price I am selling it for & had way to much fun when my health let me drive it but now driving a awd 300c with Hemi is making me want to get a newer Challenger come spring so think its time to let her go..

i have a 70 dodge charger advertized on the forum,might have some interest in your car for trade.skip 65 coronet4x4

cant beleave someone has not snapped that charger up dude looks like nice car for a good price wish we were closer & here is vid of parking it for winter just love its toque
[video=youtube_share;q1arNWI_BMc]http://youtu.be/q1arNWI_BMc[/video]

Possible trade for a 68 2dr post dart and $$$ ??

cant beleave someone has not snapped that charger up dude looks like nice car for a good price wish we were closer & here is vid of parking it for winter just love its toque
[video=youtube_share;q1arNWI_BMc]http://youtu.be/q1arNWI_BMc[/video]

I'm just North of you in Hoyt Lakes and own a very clean little 68 Dart that I would love to throw in on a trade along with some $$$$. I have pictures from the top to bottom of this Dart I can send you or maybe you would like to take a ride up and check it out in person. I don't believe it's more than 65 mile seperating us? I've had a soft spot for the mighty X cars for a long time as my first car was a 68 GTX.

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back