• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lorny's 66 coronet 500 318

lorny

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
i'm 65 and been retired for 10 yrs
live in ottawa
had 383's 340's and lots of 318's in the seventy's
got back into it 5 yrs ago with a 1955 crown victoria love it but want more power
coronet is texas car with a/c and p/s and someone added edelbrock 600 on what looks like original intake
wanted 383or 440 but nothing was coming up in that body style
....love and understand cars....but learning computers!!!

live in ottawa
got back into it 5 yrs ago with a 1955 crown victoria love it but want more power
coronet is texas car with a/c and p/s and someone added edelbrock 600 on what looks like original intake
Original intake would have been for a 2bbl, you'd need an adapter for the Edelbrock. Sounds like a nice comfortable cruiser, how about some pictures? :)
(You can drag and drop, or copy and paste your pictures, make sure they aren't too large).

‘66 should be a 318 Poly, Plymouth’s will not sure about Dodge. If so, Great engine and can add some HP with a few items. BUT if you want to drop a 4brl in it, it gets costly. Welcome.

welcome to FBBO

‘66 should be a 318 Poly, Plymouth’s will not sure about Dodge. If so, Great engine and can add some HP with a few items. BUT if you want to drop a 4brl in it, it gets costly. Welcome.

i have edelbrock 600 cfm on it with a mopar intake engine seems stock except for rough idle wich i hope is a performance cam not a flat lobe

Hi ! :welcome: I'm with you. I'm such a caveman when it comes to computers I'm lucky I can do this much..

Howdy! Welcome from Indiana. Adding pictures from an iPad is a piece of cake, that’s about all I’ve figured out, still don’t know how to add a link. Good luck. My brother had a sweet 66 500 back in the day, 383 4 speed, dark blue, white interior, great car.

Gonna need pics.

I LOVED my first 66 poly 318.

Welcome from Missouri!!

mom and dad got married in a car like this when it was bran new in 1955 and i finally purchased it 5 yrs ago love the 50's

IMG-4326.jpg

live in ottawa
Welcome from Illinois. Ditto on cars vs computers! Best wishes!

Auto Transport Service
Back